Here’s another way to make life easy! The dog walks, you ride he bike! Let’s face it, now matter how far you walk, dogs still has more energy to walk the extra kilometers.
If you want one, here are few thinks to keep in mind:
WalkyDog is not for every dog.
- Dogs should be at least 20 pounds and the rider at least 40 pounds heavier than the dog.
- Dogs should be examined by their veterinarians prior to participating in this jog/biking exercise.
- This activity should not be undertaken by anyone under 14 years old, and adults should supervise teens older than 14 using the WalkyDog.
- Make sure your pup is well-hydrated. Bring fresh water with you for breaks. Make sure your dog is not hyperventilating. Some dogs have more endurance than others, so be careful not to overdo your routines.
- Check your dog’s paw pads for abrasions. Dog paws are very sensitive to heat and rough terrain. Also, check for stones or burrs between his pads.
Buy it at Amazon.com
via Inventor Spot
Disclaimer: Photo taken from inventor spot.com